Youtube Inspiration #3: Shaaanxo

So by now it's probably no secret that I love Shaaanxo from Youtube. I love her style and wish I could keep my makeup looking so polished from day to day. What I've done here is not a recreation but actually an inspiration, using similar products from brands she likes & colours she would use.
Please ignore my bad hair day, I ended up just sticking it up in a bun for the day. I wish I could get right into the recreation by doing my hair or dressing a similar way, but it's all mostly just what I've done in the morning to get ready for work, so I never have time.
The lip colour here is more accurate compared to the pictures with flash, which make it look almost more lilac-y
 Face | Rimmel Wake Me Up, Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Nude By Nature Eye Definer {Contour} Nars Laguna Bronzer (a fave of hers), The Balm Cabana Boy
Eyes  | MAC Paintpot in Bare Study, Stila Kitten Eyeshadow {Lid}, MAC Satin Taupe {crease, lower lash line}, Naked 2: Tease {Blend out Satin Taupe slightly}, Blackout {Outer V, slightly}, Foxy + Bootycall {mixed together, highlight}. NP Set black liquid eyeliner, Nyx Wonder pencil, Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect mascara.
Lips   | Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink {meant to be a dupe for St Germain which is another fave of hers}
This is obviously not the look I was going for, but she wears many makeup looks very well!
I think most beauty-obsessed girls would know about Shaaanxo! What do you think of her makeup style? Although I like how mine turned out, I think that no matter how differently I try to do my eyeshadow, it always looks the same! Because my crease isn't as defined like hers what I do will  look different than how it would on her.

Check out her channel here .

xx
.